1. Actively participate in promotionals weekly and a minimum of five 10 minute promotionals during any 12 month period. Provide sufficient number of business cards for the other members and the chapter business card file. Use my best efforts to generate leads and referrals for the other members. Adhere to all policies in the Member Handbook and be of good morale character.
2. Attendance Policy: No more than 12 absences in a 12 month period.
3. Forfeiture of membership: Violations of attendance policy; delinquent fees (delinqency occurs at end of second meeting of the month); Representing or promoting anything other than the ONE business listed on Member Application during weekly programs; Unethical business practices.
4. Application is not complete unless International Headquarters approves and accepts application. LEADS CLUB reserves the right to revoke this agreement at any time member’s actions are deemed detrimental to the chapter’s ability to exchange and generate quality leads and referrals, or adversely affect the dynamics of the chapter’s ability to function within the system.
5. All fees are non-refundable. Membership is not transferable.