Leads Club Chapter Members from throughout the region will gather to celebrate the benefits of membership and all are welcome — come find out how you, too, can connect, collaborate and prosper.
Tuesday, October 8, 2019
5:30 – 7:30 pm
1341 Butterfield Road, Downers Grove
Cost: $30 – Fajita Dinner & Cash Bar
Register Online at: https://LC_ILRR_2019.eventbrite.com
Interested in growing your business? Come network with the members of Leads Club!
Tuesday, September 24, 2019
6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
4920 Roswell Road, Sandy Springs, Georgia 30342
Founded in 1978, Leads Club provides business leaders with a simple and effective way to grow your business. Lisa Bentson, CVO of Leads Club, will be our special guest and will share how Leads Club can help you increase your business’ bottom line. Become a member of Leads Club at the mixer and receive one month free!
Tickets are $15 per person
Heavy hors d’oeuvres provided; cash bar
Your payment is your reservation
Purchase your tickets today!
Come enjoy wine, food and great company! Leads Club will be hosting Central Coast’s Annual Regional Event Thursday, September 26th, at Topa Mountain Winery in Ojai California. This year we will be organizing Cornhole and Jenga Tournaments so come ready to win some prizes! We will also be giving away some fun door prizes. If you would like the opportunity to advertise your business, just bring your gift along on the 26th.
Thursday, September 26th
5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Topa Mountain Winery
821 W Ojai Ave, Ojai, CA 93023
Tickets include a glass of wine or non-alcoholic beverage and appetizers. Buy your tickets by September 20th for $25 per person; after September 20th tickets increase to $35 per person. This will be a fun evening to connect with Chapter members from all over the Central Coast Region, and we hope to see you there!
Enjoy wine, food and showcase your business.
Meet other professionals that are dedicated to promoting and growing each others’ businesses.
The Coastal Go-Getters Chapter of Leads Club is a weekly networking group. We meet at The Cave every Tuesday to help each other build our businesses.
Cost is $15 cash per person to cover wine, appetizers and business building. Space is limited in the beautiful Barrel Room. Reserve your spot and RSVP.
Please bring business cards!
Blue Thong Society 2020 National Conference
Bahia Resort Hotel on Mission Bay, San Diego
March 20th– 22nd / 2-Nights & 3-Full Days
Early Bird Specials!!
- Conference Fees: BTS & Leads Club Members: $295 / Non Members: $345 till November 1, 2019
- After November 1, 2019 / BTS & Leads Club Members: $345 / Non Members: $395
- Guaranteed Discounted Hotel Rate available till February 15, 2020
What does the Event Include?
- Friday Welcome Reception with Heavy Appetizers & 1-hour Open Bar
- Full Plated Breakfast for Saturday & Sunday
- Saturday Night Gala Dinner & 1-hour Open Bar
- Key Note Speakers
- Paddle Boat Ride with Live Entertainment Friday & Saturday Night
- Conference Bags filled with Goodies
- Having Fun with your BTS Sistas!
- Discounted Group Rates at the Bahia Resort Hotel
- FREE In-Room Internet
- Beautiful Garden Rooms
- Complimentary Parking
- Lively Entertainment
- $20 Discount on SPA Services at the beautiful Sister Catamaran Hotel
- Pool, Jacuzzi, & Private Cabanas on Mission Bay
- Two in-room bottles of water per day.
- Access to Indoor / Outdoor Bay Front Fitness Center
- Discounted Group Room Rates per Night in the beautiful Garden Rooms:
- Single Rate: $199 Plus Tax & Resort Fee
- Double Rate: $199 Plus Tax & Resort Fee
- Triple Rate: $219 Plus Tax & Resort Fee
- Quad Rate: $239 Plus Tax & Resort Fee
- Make your Hotel Reservation, Go to: https://www.bahiahotel.com/groupcode?code=BTS20
- OR Call at: 1-800-576-4229
- DISCOUNTED Rates are only good until Saturday, February 15, 2020. We have only 20 Rooms in our Guaranteed BLOCK, PLUS we have 3 Nights PRIOR & AFTER the Event at the Group Rate based only on AVAILABILITY.
Come join Leads Club’s Glendora Chapter for a morning of professional networking. If you are interested in growing your business, Leads Club is right for you!
Wednesday, June 12th
7:15 am -8:30 am
The Glendora Chapter is currently looking for potential Members involved in:
- Beauty- Hair care
- Computer repair/maintenance
- Marketing – Social Media
Please RSVP by June 3rd with Glendora’s Chapter Director Rose Wentz either by email: Rose.Wentz.email@example.com or call: 626-963-6413.
All are welcome – Members, Prospective Members, Alumni Members, Friends, Spouses, etc!
|Date: May 16th, 2019
Time: 5:30pm – 7:00 pm
Share the Excitement –
- Celebrating Leads of the Year Awards
- Revenue Earning Celebrations
- Leads Club Insights
- and much more!
For $30.00 enjoy a Fajita Dinner and Cash Bar. Register now!
Today was my monthly visit to our I-15 Power Team Chapter in Carmel Mountain, San Diego. We were enjoying a typical Friday morning of camaraderie and fun, made even better by their two visitors Mark Matz and Phil Horn, Founders of “Humvees to Honeybees”.
First of all, is that not the coolest name for a business started by two retired Navy Seal Veterans? (Thank you for your service gentlemen) And to make it even better, their mission is to: “Keep America Buzzing”. I just love a good name and Mission statement. They say what they are and do it in a catchy and humorous way. Doesn’t it make you want to learn more?
Towards the end of the meeting, we learned that their business is much more than selling honey. They are passionate about saving the bees. Here is an excerpt from their website: Bee Kind. From military service to beekeeping, we have a strong drive to help people. We’re passionate about saving the honeybees because they help keep our planet healthy. Bees pollinate over 30% of the world’s crops and over 90% of wild plants.
At one point in the discussion, someone referred to me as a Pollinator. I must say that I’ve never been called that before and I love it! In simple terms, the definition of pollinating is to share what you have with others and help them grow. Wow, that’s what we do in Leads Club.
Here are a few of my favorite tips on how to be a Pollinator:
- Everywhere you go, keep your ears open for ways you can help others. Actively listen to those you meet in both your personal and business life.
- When someone shares a problem or quandary, think of who you know that can help them. This can include an Associate in a similar situation or field.
- Share a personal story of why this person is important to you and in your trusted sphere of influence. Hopefully, a fellow Leads Club Member.
- Ask if you can make an introduction. By asking permission, your referral will be of the best quality and have the optimum opportunity for a connection.
- Facilitate the connection happening. This can take many forms. Maybe the easiest is a simple email introduction copying both parties. Possibly the best way is to set a time for them to meet together with you. Of course, this depends on many details lining up, but when you can, it’s optimal.
What other ways can you think of to be a Pollinator? Please share your thoughts here.
Do you want to grow your business in 2019? Then please join us Wednesday January 23rd for an open house with the Glendora Leads Club Chapter. You won’t want to miss the opportunity to network with both former and current Leads Club Members. With guest speaker, Lisa Bentson CVO, discussing “Business Networking for Professionals.”
Where: Peppertree Cafe 1020 E. Route 66, Glendora, CA 91740 Date: Wednesday January 23rd, 2019 Time: 7:15 – 8:30 A.M. Cost: Free
Please RSVP by Tuesday January 22nd, by emailing Joan Branin.