Come enjoy wine, food and great company! Leads Club will be hosting Central Coast’s Annual Regional Event Thursday, September 26th, at Topa Mountain Winery in Ojai California. This year we will be organizing Cornhole and Jenga Tournaments so come ready to win some prizes! We will also be giving away some fun door prizes. If you would like the opportunity to advertise your business, just bring your gift along on the 26th.
Thursday, September 26th
5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Topa Mountain Winery
821 W Ojai Ave, Ojai, CA 93023
Tickets include a glass of wine or non-alcoholic beverage and appetizers. Buy your tickets by September 20th for $25 per person; after September 20th tickets increase to $35 per person. This will be a fun evening to connect with Chapter members from all over the Central Coast Region, and we hope to see you there!
Purchase your tickets today!
Happy Fourth of July!
This past weekend we attended the San Diego Symphony’s “Star Spangled Pops” on the lawn by the bay. We heard American ballads, watched fireworks and enjoyed the camaraderie of those around us. When the Symphony played those patriotic songs we all know and love, it brought tears to my eyes. We are so fortunate to live in a country with so many freedoms and rights, we should all be living every day in gratitude and appreciation.
Working with Entrepreneurs and Small Businesses, I am constantly reminded of the importance of freedom. These hardworking people are willing to dedicate long hours and days so they can have the freedom of Entrepreneurship. If you have never owned a small business or been involved in an entrepreneurial endeavor, you may not understand. IMHO, it’s all about Freedom.
When I think about what Freedom means to me, it takes many forms.
- As an American, I hold tremendous pride in living in our country. While the political climate certainly is all about divisiveness, thank goodness entrepreneurship is all about inclusion.
- Freedom in America also means having basic rights and resources that allow us to be entrepreneurs.
- It’s being able to make ethical choices in our businesses without the overreaching mandate of a boss, company, government or military.
- It’s about being able to give back in ways that you may not be able to in Corp. America. Serving on that Board that holds special meaning to you. Leaving at 3p and coming back to your office at 6p to then catch up from the rest of the day. Time is such a precious commodity, having this freedom is priceless.
- The right to grow your business as high and as far as you desire. When Leads Club was expanding internationally, it was exciting to see this process first hand.
I normally like to give a tip or challenge, but today I’d like to solely focus on you.
Congratulations for having the courage, commitment and tenacity to own and run your business!!
Remembering you as small businesses are the most ethical and focused on moral obligation. While there are many ups and downs in having your own business, overall, we have the best jobs in the world. In addition, for most Leads Club Members I know, they are also providing good in the world. And we sure cannot get enough of that.
Feel free to share what freedom is to you and how it presents in your business.
Let Freedom Ring!