This new big word “Essential” is being used endlessly by our Govt. to determine who gets to work. While I respect and understand the need for some type of policy around the dangerous virus, I just don’t like a profession being labeled like this. Especially when the majority of businesses being labeled this way are our small business community.I truly believe all of our small business people are essential but didn’t really know how to articulate it. Then I read an article by one of my favorite people, Joshua Becker, titled “Becoming Essential“. I hope you enjoy his perspective and thoughts as much as I did.
2 for 1 Joining Fee for New Members.
January 1st- March 31st, 2020
- Both new Members must join at the same time
- Applicable for joining the same Chapter or two different Chapters
- Applications and fees must be submitted together
- Applications must be approved by the Chapter Directors
- Please submit$63.50 (half of the regular joining fee) and $188 for a six month subscription – total $251.50
Click here to find a Chapter today!